Alliance Staffing Job
Jacksonville, NC (Onslow County)
NCAPHA IS ACTIVELY RECRUITING FOR A CONTRACT CASE INVESTIGATOR TO WORK PRIMARILY IN THE ONSLOW COUNTY HEALTH DEPT IN JACKSONVILLE, NC
The COVID Case Investigator position is responsible for providing completing assigned work given by the Covid Operations Manager, Covid Data Manager, and Nursing Supervisor. The COVID Case Investigator main responsibility to collect essential information from COVID case patients by phone and enter this information into various data tracking systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Significant contact with the public, occurring primarily by phone, performing case investigation and contact tracing functions.
2. Collecting essential information from positive patients and identifying others that have been in close contact during their infection timeframe.
3. Details collected from the case are entered into various data tracking systems and reported to the state level using state tracking systems.
4. Performs quality administrative support to Covid Operations Manager and Covid Data Manager, including Excel spreadsheets, report generation and data validation to inform the decision-making of Health Department Leadership.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
6. Extensive Contact with the public via phone interviews, and communication of confidential and time sensitive information
7. Familiarity and the able to uphold confidentiality and HIPAA compliance is imperative.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
This position requires knowledge, skills, and abilities equivalent to:
Interviewing or Investigation experience,Have excellent mathematics, verbal, and written communication and computer skills
Possess proficiency in using a personal computer and Microsoft Office; proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data analysis is essential.
Knowledgeable of spreadsheet, database, and word processing software.
Normal office environment
This position WILL require incumbent to engage in after hours and weekend work.
Work will be primarily onsite in the Onslow County Health Department located in Jacksonville, NC. Hours are normal 8-5PM work hours. This position WILL cover weekends on a rotating basis—when assigned to work weekend the employee will have time off during the week.
Work is primarily performed in a normal office environment while seated at a desk operating a personal computer keyboard, calculator, phone, and other office equipment.
The above is intended to describe the content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Duties may be changed at any time from this job description to meet the need of the organization. As of now this position will be active until June 30, 2021.
Qualified candidates please apply at: www.ncapha.org indicating this position on your application