Alliance Staffing Job
COVID Operations Manager
Jacksonville, NC (Onslow County)
The COVID Operations Manager position is responsible for providing support for assigned work units, and providing assistance to the Public Health Director, and performing related duties as assigned. The COVID manager’s main responsibility is to facilitate the processing and analysis of data to be used in planning the next work shift’s assignments and duties in collaboration with various division managers. The COVID manager will serve as the COVID data manager will use a myriad of programs and tools to accomplish tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Coordinates the collaborative efforts of various health department division in support of COVID response.
2. Serves as a subject matter expert in matters related to Health Department COVID-19 response
3. Performs quality administrative support to Health Director and Health Department Division leads including Excel spreadsheets, report generation and data validation to inform the decision-making of Health Department Leadership.
4. Continually reviews, cleans and validates the data entry of others into County COVID Line Listing.
5. Compares and validates data captured by County COVID Line Listing and State Surveillance Systems to generate report that will assist with planning the clinical team’s next phase of work.
6. Leads periodic recurring calls with stakeholders to provide COVID status updates and sends regular written status updates out to community stakeholders on behalf of the COVID response team.
7. Serves as a liaison with community partners to communicate information regarding COVID-19.
8. Works closely with Community Relations Division and Community Health Assessment Team to determine the impact of COVID on existing Community Health Improvement Plans.
9. Develops and implements quality assurance and performance improvement related to COVID response.
10. Prepare statistical and narrative reports as assigned.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
The COVID Operations Manager has no direct reports but exercises functional and directional oversight with various staff members by offering technical support.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
This position requires knowledge, skills, and abilities equivalent to:
Bachelor/Master degree in a human services field with two years of work experience; preference given to those with Master of Public Health and Public Health/Epidemiology/Data Analysis experience.
Have excellent mathematics, verbal, and written communication and computer skills
Possess proficiency in using a personal computer and Microsoft Office; proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data analysis is essential.
Knowledgeable of spreadsheet, database, and word processing software.
Normal office environment
This position WILL require incumbent to engage in after hours and weekend work.
Work will be primarily onsite in the Onslow County Health Department located in Jacksonville, NC. Hours are negotiable but applicants should expect to work beyond 5PM—start times will be shifted later to accommodate the need for after 5PM work (example: 10AM-7PM)
This position may require local travel for the performance of duties and responsibilities. As such, the incumbent must have:
Current driver s license issued by the state of residence
Current vehicle insurance
Current vehicle registration in the state of residence
Satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
Work is primarily performed in a normal office environment while seated at a desk operating a personal computer keyboard, calculator, phone, and other office equipment.
The above is intended to describe the content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Duties may be changed at any time from this job description to meet the need of the organization.
Pay based on experience, knowledge, and abilities: Approx: 20-26/hr
Qualified candidates apply at: