Alliance Staffing Job
Home Improvement Grant Coordinator
Polk, NC (Polk County)
Part-Time Home Improvement Grant Coordinator for Senior Services
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate individual to join our team as a Part-Time Home Improvement Grant Coordinator for Seniors. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the application and distribution process of home improvement funds specifically designed to support seniors in our community. This position offers flexible hours and is ideal for individuals looking to make a positive impact on the lives of senior citizens by helping them maintain safe and comfortable living conditions.
- Grant Application Management:
- Assist seniors in understanding eligibility criteria and the application process for home improvement grants.
- Review grant applications, ensuring all required documents are complete and accurate.
- Collaborate with seniors and relevant agencies to gather necessary supporting documentation.
- Program Coordination:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for seniors seeking information about the grant program.
- Communicate effectively with grant applicants and maintain a professional and empathetic approach throughout the process.
- Liaise with local agencies, community organizations, and contractors to facilitate smooth execution of the grant projects.
- Grant Distribution and Monitoring:
- Oversee the disbursement of approved funds, ensuring that funds are used appropriately for intended home improvement purposes.
- Monitor the progress of home improvement projects and ensure compliance with established guidelines.
- Conduct site visits or inspections, as needed, to verify the successful completion of projects.
- Data Management and Reporting:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all grant applications, approvals, and disbursements.
- Generate regular reports on the status of grant applications and project progress.
- Collaborate with the organization's leadership to prepare reports for funders and stakeholders.
- Outreach and Promotion:
- Conduct outreach efforts to raise awareness of the grant program among eligible seniors.
- Participate in community events and workshops to promote the benefits of the home improvement grant for seniors as needed.
- Experience in grant management, community outreach, or social services is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with seniors and stakeholders.
- Empathy and compassion towards the needs of senior citizens and a strong commitment to improving their living conditions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of applications.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a remote or part-time capacity.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ASKED TO APPLY ONLINE AT: