Alliance Staffing Job
Processing Assistant III
Franklin, NC (Macon County)
Position: Processing Assistant III (Part-time)
Employer: Alliance Staffing
Location: Franklin, NC
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Closing date: Until Filled
Employees in this position must have excellent keyboard skills; be proficient in Word and Excel; and, be capable of handling financial transactions with the general public. Knowledge and experience with electronic healthcare software is a plus. General duties include filing, typing, processing paperwork, verifying income and residency documentation, phone skills, data entry, and working with clinic patients. Must have organizational skills and must be flexible and able to prioritize workloads and requests. This clerical position requires good communication skills and ability to work with people with courtesy and tact, as direct patient contact is a requirement. Must have ability to screen communications based on predetermined guidelines to independently respond to route inquiries. Must have ability to compile information based on general guidelines. Some lifting will be required. General work hours are Monday through Friday (minimum of 20 hours per week) with some early morning or occasional evening and/or weekend work required to meet the public health needs of the community.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· General knowledge of office or work unit procedures, methods and practices.
· General knowledge of and ability to use correct spelling, punctuation and specialized vocabulary; ability to proofread.
· General knowledge of office accounting and record keeping procedures, mathematics and their application in the work environment.
· Ability to learn and apply a variety of guidelines.
· Ability to use a variety of office equipment.
· Ability to work with people with courtesy and tact.
· Ability to screen communications based on predetermined guidelines to independently respond or route inquiries.
· Ability to record and compile information based on general guidelines.
· Ability to gather and give information and instructions regarding the work process or procedures.
· Ability to balance and reconcile figures.
· May require ability to coordinate work of other support staff, student workers or volunteers.
· Ability to learn to use specialized office equipment.
Minimum Training and Experience Requirements:
Graduation from high school and demonstrated possession of knowledges, skills and abilities gained through at least one year of office assistant/secretarial experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
How to apply:Qualified candidates should apply at www.ncapha.org