Alliance Staffing Job
Processing Assistant III- Dental
Burlington, NC (Alamance County)
NCAPHA IS ACTIVELY RECRUITING FOR A CONTRACT PROCESSING ASSISTANT
November 19, 2020
JOB TITLE: Contract Processing Assistant III - Dental
SALARY: $12.00 per hour
FRINGE BENEFITS: Available for purchase through contract agency if desired.
TYPE POSITION: Contract: 40 hours per week. Length of contract work is up to 3 months with the possibility of extension.
LOCATION: Burlington, NC
CLOSING DATE: November 30, 2020
Job Purpose: The primary purpose of this position is to provide exceptional customer service with positive attitude while performing a number of medical office tasks for dental clinic.
· Answer multi-line telephone and direct calls appropriately
· Schedule patient appointments via telephone and/or in-person interactions
· Welcome and greet patients and visitors and provide direction/way-finding assistance
· Check-in/register patients for dental clinic appointments
· Collect patient fees/copays for dental clinic services
· Work with paper and electronic medical records following HIPAA guidelines and agency confidentiality and medical records policy/procedures
· Retrieving patient records and ensuring patient completes proper paperwork.
· Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
· Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
· Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
· Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
· Compassion - Ability to show kindness, empathy and genuine care.
· Honesty - Ability to be truthful, maintain high level of confidentiality and be seen as credible in the workplace.
· Integrity – Trustworthiness to a degree that one is incapable of being false to a trust, responsibility or pledge
· Judgment – Ability to use good judgment and discretion as it relates to following policies and procedures.
· Safety-Minded – Creating a safe work environment; managing risks; reducing exposure liabilities.
· Teamwork – Ability to work with others successfully and productively for the common cause and desired end goal.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to communicate effectively with adults/children in person and by telephone.
· Ability to process and maintain documents and reports.
· Knowledge of office practices and modern office equipment.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Graduation from high school and demonstrated possession of knowledge, skills and abilities gained through at least one year of office assistant/secretarial experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
NECESSARY SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: N.C. driver's license and have access to a personal vehicle.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: At least one year of experience working in a medical office setting; fluent in English and Spanish, both oral and in writing.
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position.
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Manually Manipulate C
Reach Outward F
Reach Above Shoulder O
Squat or Kneel O
10 lbs or less O
11-20 lbs. O
21-50 lbs. O
51-100 lbs. O
Over 100 lbs. N
12 lbs or less F
13-25 lbs. O
26-40 lbs. O
41-100 lbs. O
Other Physical Requirements
•Vision (Near, Distance, Peripheral)
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES APPLY AT: WWW.NCAPHA.ORG
(This position needs to be noted on candidate's application)