Alliance Staffing Job
Processing Assistant IV
Franklin, NC (Macon County)
Position: Processing Assistant IV (Finance Assistant)
North Carolina Alliance of Public Health Agencies - Macon County Public Health
Closing date: 10/22/2021
This agent has the responsibility for supporting and assisting with procurement processes, fiscal and budgetary planning, accounts receivable/payable and other general financial and clerical functions of the agency. This position impacts every aspect of Agency Operations. Work assignments are generally self-planned, but require frequent interaction with other agents, county personnel, and personnel in other State agencies and vendor company.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Significant knowledge of office or work unit procedures, methods and practices.
- Significant knowledge of and ability to use correct grammar, vocabulary, spelling and office terminology to compose and/or proofread correspondence, reports and other materials.
- Significant knowledge of accounting procedures, mathematics and their application in the work environment.
- Ability to learn and independently apply laws and departmental rules and regulations covering programs and services.
- Ability to review and process information to determine conclusions, actions or compliance with applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- Ability to apply a variety of work-related formulas or mathematical calculations.
- Ability to record, compile, summarize and perform basic analysis of data.
- Ability to independently work with people with courtesy and tact in performing public contact duties that may be sensitive in nature.
Minimum Training and Experience Requirements
- Graduation from high school and demonstrated possession of knowledges, skills and abilities gained through at least two years of office assistant/secretarial experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Occasional evening and/or weekend work required.
How to apply:
· Applicants must register and apply online or in person with www.ncapha.org
· Applicants must include 3 references with their contact information and the applicants valid email address for all correspondence from the employer to the applicant.
· No applications are accepted at Macon County Human Resources or Macon County Public Health.
· A criminal background check will be completed before hiring.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/ADA EMPLOYER
Note: All prospective employees are subject to a criminal background check.
Please apply at: http://www.ncapha.org/employment_center
(Please indicate this position on your application)