We appreciate the needs of our customers and future employees and strive to provide quality service to each. Since every applicant has different needs and questions we've compiled an extensive list of frequently asked questions to help streamline the application process. We ask each applicant seeking employment to carefully review the list to determine if any of their questions are addressed before they contact us.
- Q: What is your office mailing address?
- A: 222 N. Person Street Ste. 208 Raleigh, NC 27601
- Q: Do you post all of your open positions?
- A: No, due to the short turnaround time required for most of our positions we are not able to post all of them.
- Q: When are timesheets due?
- A: Time sheets are due according to the NCAPHA payroll calendar. New employees receive one upon hire and they're also available on our website at: http://www.ncapha.org/employment_center. Employees are responsible for ensuring their time sheet is submitted on time according to payroll calendar deadlines. If time sheets are not received by the deadline they are considered late and will be processed on the following payroll. Employees are encouraged to communicate and work closely with their work site supervisor to ensure time sheets are approved and submitted following payroll calendar deadlines.
- Q: How do I receive my payroll check?
- A: Your first pay check will be MAILED to your home address. If you submitted a direct deposit form, it will take 1-2 pay periods to process.
- Q: What is the next step after my online application is completed?