We appreciate the needs of our customers and future employees and strive to provide quality service to each. Since every applicant has different needs and questions we've compiled an extensive list of frequently asked questions to help streamline the application process. We ask each applicant seeking employment to carefully review the list to determine if any of their questions are addressed before they contact us.
- Q: How do NCAPHA employees submit their timesheet?
- Q: What is your fax number?
- A: Our office fax number is (919) 828-6203
- Q: How do I apply for a position?
- A: Please visit our Employment Center page and go to the side bar called: "Quick Reference." Find Submit Application and click on "Start Here" box. (You will then be directed to our online application page.)
- Q: What benefits do Alliance Staffing employees receive?
- A: Alliance Staffing employees benefit from: -Competive Pay Rates -Federal and State Tax Withholding -Flexible Work Hours -Paid Time Off -General Liability and Medical Malpractice Coverage -401k (after 1 year of employment with 1,000 total hours worked) -Flexible Spending Plan - Health & Dependent Care (after 90 days full-time employment)
- Q: Who can help me with my questions?
- Q: How do I learn more about open positions?
- A: Many of our openings are listed on our Employment Center page on our company website. NCAPHA jobs are listed along with NC Health Departmnet openings (Candidates are asked to follow application instructions on Health Department listings since they are not handled by our office) .
- Q: Where do employees obtain payroll information/instructions?
- A: Visit our Employment Center to obtain payroll packet for new hires. We ask each new employee to carefully review the entire packet.
- Q: What is your office mailing address?
- A: NCAPHA, 3000 Industrial Drive, Ste., 140, Raleigh, NC 27609